打印

[转帖] 超级美女Carmen Luvana

超级美女Carmen Luvana

[url=]
Carmen Luvana : 1982.8.22出生。
Carmen  就是《卡门上学记》(Carmen Goes To College)4部曲中的卡门是也,她的另一部很有名的作品是《加勒比海盗》的模仿作品<2005's Pirates> 。并且为Adam & Eve公司主持一档真人秀节目。
Carmen Luvana has been in the adult film industry for over four years, starring in movies like Carmen Goes To College, Possession, The Perfect Secretary, Head Master 1 and 2005's Pirates. Carmen also hosts Reality X: The Search For Adam & Eve, a reality show in which a man and woman vie to win an exclusive adult film contract with Adam & Eve Productions, worth up to $250,000.
Carmen Luvana was born on August 22, 1982 in Brooklyn, New York, before she moved to Puerto Rico, then Miami, and finally settled in Los Angeles, where she became the famous adult film star we know and love today.

How did you get started in the adult film industry?

Basically, when I left Puerto Rico, I decided to go to Miami and somebody there approached me about, you know, the business. But the difference with me is that everybody else knew who Jenna [Jameson] was and who Ron [Jeremy] was. I knew nothing about the adult [film] business, I didn't know who Jenna was, and this guy approached me and told me about it, but he didn't tell me everything I needed to hear. So then, he told me that he was going to introduce me to a big manager in L.A. and we arranged a three-way conference call, and when I spoke to my current manager, he told me everything I wanted to hear about contracts, money and everything else, so I decided to take a trip to L.A., and I thought if it worked out I would stay and if not I would turn back, and obviously, it turned out pretty good.
[url=]
[url=]
[url=]
[url=]
[url=]
[url=]
[url=]
Carmen stands at only 5'3" and her measurements are 34C-24-36.
Yeah, it turned out pretty damn good... so has your life changed since the Pink Pony [strip club] days in Miami?

Believe it or not, it's been so much better because when I got into the business, I did not know that I was going to have a contract and do this well. I came with the intention of making a couple of dollars and that was it. I had no idea it was gonna go this good for me. And plus, on a sexual level, I can tell it has gotten a lot better. Being in the business, well, I don't know if it's the aging or the business, but the sex has really gotten better.

Okay, let's get down to it... find out what Carmen prefers when it comes to men's size, what it takes to get her, and her signature move in bed..
[url=]
[url=]
本帖最近评分记录
  • 许三多 金币 +16 精彩图文解说!GOOD! 2007-12-24 18:24

太美了,是我喜欢的类型,论坛里有她的片子吗?

身材是没的说了 一级好   就是脸不怎么样  不然就能拿AV大奖了

身材真棒,第三张在聚会时那身粉色,那才叫性感

身材号的没话说,金发碧眼,正是我喜欢的类型,请问拍过哪些片子,哪里可以下

我好像没看过她的片子,看身材相当不错,老大能否详细介绍一下女优的背景。

wow.. she is really a hot one! thanks for the intro. I am going to start looking out for her name and her work!

好像看过好一部片子........名字就叫<<Carmen>>.在摩洛客下的,快两年了.不知道是不是?

发片的介绍好像跟罗德曼合伙拍(男角始终不见真面目),不知可信度有多高?????????????

可惜片子不现在的电脑上,不然我也可以原创了........
本帖最近评分记录
  • 太昊 金币 -1 符号灌水--请重新阅读版规! 2008-10-8 07:43

身材是没的说了 一级好   就是皮肤有点差,只可远观啊

这女的不错,在海盗里演的同性恋那段很棒的,不错

当前时区 GMT+8, 现在时间是 2024-8-2 04:57